Autonomy Bracelet - My Morning Routine - Belles Combines
- En stock
Retail price: 24.99
Finally a routine tool that follows your child around the house!
- Practical. No need to go back and forth to a routine board.
- Discreet. It won't clutter up your space.
- One of a kind. Your child will enjoy wearing it.
- Adaptable to your reality. The pictograms can be added gradually according to your child's level and placed in the order that suits your family's rhythm.
- Reusable. All the bracelets in the Growing Up Well collection can make room for other pictograms and even become a fashion accessory.
Not suitable for children under the age of 3, as this product contains small parts.
Recommended age : From 3 to 9 years old
- 1 easy-care silicone bracelet
- 5 charms with pictograms
- I'm getting dressed.
- I'm making my bed
- I'm having lunch.
- I'm washing up.
- I'm getting ready to go out
Charm dimensions: 0.5" (1 cm)
Bracelet dimensions: 8" x 0.25" (20 x 0.6 cm)
Available in 5 bracelet colours. Bracelet colors may vary from photo.
Instructions for use
The fragmented routine. Ask your child to do only one thing by himself in the morning, like getting dressed. When the habit is created, add a charm on his bracelet to congratulate him. Build in a second step and then a third until he has all his charms.